Sunday, July 01, 2007

a break...

We've had a slight respite from the maddening deluge that has plagued north Texas for the LAST TWO MONTHS!! The photo above is last night's sunset. We had about half a day of partial sunshine which has given the populace the will to live again. Now, of course, the clouds are back and the weather map shows seven more days of thunderstorms. sigh... I am not a rain person. I am all about the sunshine. Oh, well... blah, blah, blah. Weather talk.
I have mucho arty stuff to do. Need to solder pendants. I have some commission work to complete. And I need to prepare my things for my booth at Market Square. I just want to watch "Deadliest Catch" and cut things out of paper...
Kate and Ian return from DisneyWorld tomorrow night. I miss them!
I hate this weather.

No comments: